Very often males’ sexual problems start at their brain. It was discovered that 10-20% of all cases of erectile dysfunction have exactly the psychological roots. Very often it is just a secondary results of underlying physical conditions or disorders. Sometimes it takes root from sexual abuse happened in the childhood or inferiority complex again from the childhood. But in most cases the main reasons of developing psychological impotence are:
1. Stress. Modern life is very stressfull, it may be connected with many factors such as family problems, job difficulties, money worries, frienship and betrayal and many others. All this factors put a serius pressure on our brain and it may stop to send right signals to our body including penis.
2. Anxiety. There are cases when a man experienced a stroke of ED once becomes overly worried of next sexual acts. This may lead to serious fear of sexual failure and as a result his brain starts to resist sexual activity and send wrong signals to the genitals. As a cosiquence a real deep erectyle dysfunction may develop.
3. Feeling of guilt. Very often males feel ashamed and guilty thinking that they can’t bring real pleasure to their partners and agins start to be afraid of sexual performance.
4. Depression. Depression is the most common reason for developing of all kinds of depresion as it affects our brain as well as body. Moreover antidepressants also may trigger impotence.
5. Low self-esteem. It may caused by earlier cases of sexual failure or may take root from childhood and have no realition to sex but affecting it in a negative way.
6. Indifference. The range of resons of sexual indifference are wide, this can be age, physical condition, low level of testosterone, low libido, some kinds of medications.